Ben Affleck loves his back tattoo even if no one else does

Ben Affleck is back and also proud of his back tattoo.

The actor stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday to promote his new Netflix movie Triple Frontier, in which he plays a Special Forces vet alongside Oscar IsaacCharlie HunnamGarrett Hedlund, and Pedro Pascal, and gave a more general update on how things were going in his life too, after a tumultuous few years and his split from wife Jennifer Garner.

“There’s temptation to…. I could get depressed, I could feel like I’ve been through a lot; this was hard and that was hard, or I could be kind of embarrassed, but I have to say I feel so good now,” Affleck told DeGeneres. “I’m in such a good place. The kids are healthy. Life is good so whatever it took to get to this place, I’m grateful for.”

The Justice League star also shared that he’s been coaching his son’s Little League team, a commitment that meant he had to fly home early from a press trip to Asia to ensure he made a game. “It’s the dad dream,” he commented.

Next up, DeGeneres pulled up a pic of Affleck’s infamous back tattoo that was  snapped by paparazzi last year while the actor was at the beach. She commented that it has gotten a lot of attention in the press. “Not so much positive,” joked Affleck, before beginning to explain that the tattoo is a Phoenix. “Rising from your ass,” interjected DeGeneres.

Affleck praised DeGeneres for her fast-paced quip before giving a little more detail on the body art. “I was about to say it represents something really important to me, but we’ll skip that,” he said with a laugh. “It’s meaningful to me. I like it…The sentiment ran against, but I love it — luckily, I’m the one who has it.” Luckily, indeed.

Triple Frontier is available to stream on Netflix now. Watch the clip above.

Related content:

Read More



from Trendy News Update https://ift.tt/2EZiwD5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things you need to know before the opening bell

The Walking Dead finale recap: A flicker of hope predicts big things ahead